- Integrated businesses’ tactical infrastructurs, islands of technology, and disparate applications that interact...
- Provides end-to-end, global, vendor neutral solutions that meet customers’ application, performance, and...
- Network and Premises-based solutions allow customers to migrate to VOIP at their...
- Network and Premises-based VPN options using MPLS Technology can deliver an integrated...
- A range of management options from monitoring and visibility to end-to-end management....
- 38 Internet Data Centers located around the world integrated with AT&T’s high-performing...
- Enables businesses to connect their employees, partners, and vendors wherever they are, over many devices – wired or wireless.
- AT&T Connect provides a single portal for integrated IP-based audio, Web and video conferencing.
- Solutions that provide capabilities to retrieve email, landline, voice mail messages, wireless AT&T voice mail messages and faxes from one convenient place.
Voice And Integrated Offers
- Local Voice services offer feature-rich, reliable solutions supporting high-volume calling or more basic, cost-effective local calling.
- Premier provider of wireline voice services with about 61.6 million access lines in service.
- Global reach to over 240+ countrie, one of the largest in the industry.
- Fully integrated solutions across a comprehensive portfolio of services, including options offering a single bill, contract and commitment.
- Network and Premises-based solutions allow customers to migrate to VOIP at their own pace.
- Interoperability agreements with the world’s leading IP-PBX vendors.
- Rated as one of the strongest performers in a thorough evaluation of enterprise-class Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers.
VPN And Remote Access
- Network and Premises-based VPN options using MPLS Technology can deliver an integrated VPN solution.
- Access to more than 65,500 Wi-Fi hot spots in 70 countries.
Wireless – More Bars In More Places
- AT&T’sÂ network covers more than 290 million people and continues to grow.
- Networks built on GSM – the global standard for wireless communications and most widely adopted wireless technology.
- Largest digital voice and data network in the U.S.
- Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant for U.S. Wireless Service Providers.
- Sells more BlackBerry devices than any other wireless carrier in the world.
- Broad array of access options – from local footprint in 22 states to robust backbone network.
- Broadband DSL – Over 14.2Â million lines in service.
Contact Center Solutions
- Integrated businesses’ tactical infrastructurs, islands of technology, and disparate applications that interact with and provide service tocustomers regardless of the chosen media.
- Solutions for the flattening of complex CTI architectures, end-to-end contact interaction management, reporting, and supplier management.
- Wide Toll-Free portfolio with advanced capabilities that help businesses deliver a great calling experience.
- Global capabilities allowing for call origination in over 140 countries around the world and call termination in over 20 countries.
Consulting And Integration Solutions
- Provides end-to-end, global, vendor neutral solutions that meet customers’ application, performance, and security service needs while taking the complexitiy out of networking.
- Over 700 dedicated Consultants and Integration Solutions Managers in 16 countries with multilingual staff speaking 16 languages.\
- Over 400 strategic alliances operation worldwide.
- A range of management options from monitoring and visibility to end-to-end management.
- AT&T OPT-E-MAN Service – Cisco QoS awarded and Certfied.
- AT&T data services rank highest in customer service satisfaction among large enterprise business customers.
Hosting And Application Performance Management
- 38 Internet Data Centers located around the world integrated with AT&T’s high-performing global network.
- Hosts, manages, and supports complex enterprise and eCommerce applications (with whollyowned subsidiary USinterworking, Inc. (USi)).
Security And Business Continuity
- Defense-in-Depth portfolio provides security solutions at different layers from network to application.
- Monitors an average of 2.0 petabytes of IP traffic on the core netrok each business day for suspicious activity.